Report Hate Crime

Where to make a complaint in Canada

If this is an emergency, call 911

If this is a non-emergency, please report hate incident

If this is a human rights matter goto the Canadian Human Rights Commission - contact information.

If this is a provincial human rights matter, goto your provincial human commission or tribunal.

If this is a criminal matter, you should contact your local police detachment.

Report Hate Crime - International Links

International Hate Crime Reporting Links